Senior Recruitment Consultant
Clayton recruitment are looking to appoint talented, ambitious and experienced Recruitment Consultants to join our team and drive their career journey. As one of the UKs market leading Recruitment Consultancies we provide a transformational recruitment service to a range of clients in the North West. We love what we do an are incredibly proud of our brand established for 23 years.
You will manage a dedicated market in a regional team and recruit for a range of clients, building long-term working relationships with both new and existing customers.
You will have access to;
• Market leading innovative technology, to help you deliver your targets, that are game changing for our clients and you. Investment is always into our people, products and processes to ensure you are successful.
• In-house training where you will learn to develop your skills and career
• In-house marketing team to drive your markets.
We are modern, vibrant and fresh company with a dynamic and friendly team.
You will be surrounded by supportive and likeminded individuals who have fun whilst delivering with a winning mindset.
You can choose how you work, full time office based, and we can offer some hybrid working once probation is complete and opportunities can be built around your personal circumstances.
If you have experience in recruitment , professional services or some other niche with strong interpersonal skills, fantastic customer service skills, positive “can do” attitude, problem solver and ambitious.
• A competitive and above average base salary
• Monthly, quarterly, and annual rewards and commissions to skyrocket your earnings
• Genuine career progression for all
• Annual holidays of up to 28 days + stats, plus the opportunity of earning another 4 days.
• Holiday purchase/sell scheme
• Regular winners’ club lunches at Michelin starred and top restaurants
• Strong work life balance
• Fun days out
• Paid summer and winter socials
• Employee Assistance Programme designed to assist with personal and professional problems with a dedicated helpline in our supportive working environment
• Modern and vibrant breakout room with breakout zones for rest and relaxation.
• Fresh fruit
• Dress down and early finish Friday
If that’s got you interested in an exploratory chat about joining us on our growth journey or wish to apply then please contact Lynn Sedgwick and forward an updated CV to email@example.com