LOOKING FOR YOUR NEXT HIRE ?
With over 30 year’s experience in recruitment across commercial and professional services, we like to think we know a thing or two about matching jobseekers to those hiring, and know first hand that it is often complex, challenging, and time-consuming.
Demand for skilled professionals across many business areas and sectors continues to grow amidst market conditions that make the hiring of those individuals more arduous, and the resulting competitive landscape can be hard to navigate.
That’s where we can help.
Our recruitment consultants are regional and sector specialists and work incredibly hard to understand your exact requirements and the specifics of what (and whom) you are looking for with your next hire. Leaving no stone unturned, we work on a consultative basis to review your hiring strategy and offer pragmatic advice and guidance in order to meet your objectives.
You can also be sure of an honest, professional service from us too – no hidden surprises, no false claims, no unrealistic expectations. We won’t waste your time with non-specific candidates, we’ll never breach your confidentiality, we won’t leave you waiting for feedback and we won’t let you down.
We have recruitment specialists hiring across a number of sectors including:
- Human Resources
- Finance and Accountancy
- Audit and Taxation
- Customer Service
- Business Development
- Legal Support roles
A COMPREHENSIVE SERVICE
At Clayton Recruitment we provide a thorough and comprehensive recruitment service to a number of sectors, across the whole of the North – for permanent as well as temporary and contract positions. Just let us know where your talent gaps lie and who it is you’re looking to find, and our specialist team of expert consultants will take care of the rest.
INSIGHT THAT ADDS VALUE
Our recruitment capabilities stretch far beyond candidate searches – we’ll provide research and information on latest market trends from our own surveys and white papers to inform you at every stage of the recruitment process. We can provide a unique insight into remuneration package variations and how best to retain top talent in the wake of talent shortages. In fact, we’ll provide recruitment expertise wherever and whenever you may need it, whether that’s strategically dealing with counter offers, or developing and implementing the most effective interview process.
Register Your Vacancy
If you’re looking for the next hire for your Business, you’re in the right place.
Once we have reviewed your documentation and/or notes, one of our recruitment consultants who specialise in your industry will be in touch to discuss your requirements in more detail, any professionals we already think would be a good fit, as well as those all important next steps and what you can expect from us.
THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO FINDING A RECRUITMENT PARTNER THAT DELIVERS HIGH PERFORMERS TO YOUR ORGANISATION
In this document, we will outline how a good recruitment company adds value to businesses, and how to find a company that you can partner with, that will provide long-term high-performing candidates that will be a fit and match for a particular role and your culture.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- We take a full brief and take time to understand your firm/business, the role and the right person fit
- We provide you with immediate feedback and advice on remuneration and candidate availability
- We can fill any gaps immediately with a temporary or locum cover if needed
- We shortlist relevant CVs usually within 24 hours using a variety of methodologies
- We advertise the vacancy on all leading job boards.
- We search our extensive active and passive candidate database all pre-screened
- We capitalise on exclusive fostered relationships
- We manage the interview, offer and placement process
- We provide a comprehensive aftercare service keeping in touch after the probation period ends
- We do all of the above using market leading, cutting edge and innovative software
- We keep you updated every step of the way, always returning calls and always available
Blogs and insights