Senior HR Advisor
Our clients are a well established Law Firm with Office in Manchester, Liverpool and London, and are recruiting for a Senior HR Adviser to join the HR department based at their Manchester Spinningfields office. The role will be reporting into the HR Director and working closely with the wider HR team, as well as the senior management team and departments across all offices, currently totalling over 700 employees.
While primarily based in Manchester, regular travel to the London office (approx. once a month) and occasional travel to the Liverpool office will be required. The Senior HR Adviser’s responsibilities and duties include:
- Building effective professional relationships to enable the provision of HR advice, guidance and support to individuals and people managers within the departments allocated to them as an internal client group (and across the wider business as needed) including on:
- probation, performance and appraisal;
- conduct, capability and/or grievances/disputes;
- flexible working requests and other changes to terms and conditions;
- sickness absence, health and wellbeing;
- family/dependant related leave (maternity, paternity, adoption etc.);
- applying people policies and processes; and
- leaver/off-boarding process.
Working effectively with the wider HR team to supporting the effective delivery of HR’s operational activities
Assisting with regular and/or annual activities/assessments
Supporting the operational delivery of the firm’s benefits (e.g. Private Medical Insurance, Group Income Protection, Death In Service, Travel Insurance, Critical Illness and the Pension Scheme) As well as a rewarding career, The Firm offer staff many other opportunities and benefits, including:
- A minimum of 25 days’ annual leave (increasing with length of service) plus office closure between Christmas and New Year
- A one hour early finish, one Friday a month
- Two days a year to do charitable work
- The opportunity to get involved in sports teams, hobby clubs, and social events
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme and trained Mental Health First Aiders
- Annual promotions process open to all staff
If you are interested in this role and would like further details please submit your CV.