- £22000 per annum
Our client is a long- established Manufacturing & Engineering business, with a passion for the highest level of customer experience, they are now looking for a Sales Administrator.
This is a varied role, working across the company’s different product teams, liaising with customers, and developing existing accounts.
The Ideal candidate will be building long lasting customer relationships, and be joining a business with a fantastic collaborative culture.
- First point of contact for customers, processing quotes, orders and resolving issues
- Recognise opportunities to further develop the customer accounts through up selling/cross-selling
- Assist in the booking in of goods by carrier and company vehicles
- Work closely with the production and field sales teams
- Previous experience within a sales admin role
- Highly organised with administrative skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Potential for further growth
- Early finish on Friday
- Regular staff social events
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays
If you are interested in this role, send your CV to l.petrov@claytonrecruitment