Insolvency Case Handler
- £20500 per annum
An exciting opportunity presents itself for an Insolvency Case Handler to join a busy Collections and Recoveries team in an award-winning Law Firm based in Maidstone.
As Insolvency Case Handler you will undertake the administration and management of the departments Insolvency Portfolio including handling queries and information requests, providing supporting documentation.
- Actively managing and progressing insolvency case and financial difficulty cases
- Processing clients’ instructions and lodging legal documentation in respect of claims; collecting dividends and accounting to clients
- Routine communications with clients, customers, third parties
- Conducting regular cases reviews and liaising with Insolvency Practitioners
- Handling routine queries raised by clients, customers and third parties as and when required
- Updating the case management system with key data from the insolvency events for reporting purposes
- Mail sorting and distribution; cross referencing mail items, performing mail scanning, and other general administration duties
To be considered for this role you will have a positive and enthusiastic approach to your work with excellent written and verbal communication skills, you will be part of a team so you need to be able to work closely with others and motivated to achieve both personal and team goals, you must be able to prioritise your work effectively to ensure deadlines are met, you will need to be accurate, methodical, with a good attention to detail, you will also demonstrate good customer service skills in dealing with clients.
What’s in it for you?
The firm offer a friendly and welcoming environment, with the opportunity to train, develop and grow and a great benefits package:
- 26 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and an additional day at Christmas
- discretionary bonus scheme
- private medical insurance
- life assurance
- group income replacement scheme
- staff discounts; and
- regular social events
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV.