- £22000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Executive to join a busy Collection and Recovery Team working for a leading Law Firm of choice in the Southeast
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated person who has a positive attitude and a great eye for detail. The successful candidate will be a problem solver and enjoy working as part of a team.
You will possess great communication skills and a friendly telephone manner as this will be a large part of your role.
- take ownership and responsibility of debt recovery cases
- research and analyse cases in order to decide the best course of action
- produce and check outgoing letters and documents
- undertake telephone collections
- engage with debtors to find constructive solutions
- deliver tangible results within agreed timeframes
- adhere to regulatory requirements to ensure that collections are maximised but within compliant framework
- actively contribute to team and routine case review meetings
You will have the opportunity to fulfil a Learning and Development plan enabling you to be able to deliver outstanding client service.
This role would suit a proactive self-starter who works well under pressure, learns?quickly?and can prioritise their workload. This is a great opportunity to join a friendly but hard working team who apply a ‘can do’ approach to their daily work.
- additional payments under our performance related incentive scheme based on key performance indictors and targets – paid quarterly
- 26 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and an additional day at Christmas
- Private Medical Insurance
- staff discounts
- life assurance
- income protection
- social events
Salary of £22,000 per annum
Hours Monday -Friday 8am -6pm therefore you would be required to follow a shift pattern 8am to 4pm and 10am to 6pm on alternate weeks.
To be considered for the role you would need to have at least 5 GCSE’s A* – C (including English and Mathematics), and must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
If you are interested in this role and would like further information on what the role will entail, please submit your CV. email@example.com